Pages


Saturday

The Holiday Tag

Well its that time again.  Time for me to do a tag!  I love YouTube, as all of you know and I love tag videos.  Here is a tag that I found while I was watching MakeupByMel on Youtube.  She is one of my favs!  I will put a link to her video below. The holiday that I celebrate is Christmas.  So here are the questions along with my answers -

Questions:

Favorite Christmas Movie? - Home Alone 2 Lost in NY
Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list? - It depends who you ask!
Have you ever had a White Christmas? - Every year since I was born.  I live in Upstate NY!
Where do you usually spend your holiday? - At my house with my family
Play or Sing your favorite Christmas Song! - Well since I cannot play or sing, I will tell you that it is "Last Christmas" By George Michael
Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? - YES only one from my husband.  We each open one, my husband and son open only one too.
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? - Vixen, Dancer, Prancer, Blitzen, Rudolph, Donner, that's all I think!
What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year? - Seeing what is in my stocking on Christmas morning- MY FAVORITE! Santa brings me LOTS of Chanel! My dad and sister also come over because Santa comes for them as well! 
Is your Christmas tree real or fake? - Fake, it was real all of my life but the past few years we got a fake one. Its gorgeous! There is a picture below!
Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat? - I love all the fish that we eat on Christmas Eve.  I love all the different Christmas cookies, especially since I don't bake.
Be Honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? - Giving, I like to make people happy!
What would be your favorite place to visit for the holiday season? - I absolutely LOVE NYC at Christmas time! 
Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? - UM no, I really don't like to cook or bake at all so I don't help with that.
Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? Fail miserably for sure.  You can ask the customers who would come to the Lancome, Clinique, or Estee Lauder counter and want their gifts wrapped.  Yup they were better off paying that stand in the middle of the mall to wrap them!
Most memorable Holiday moment? - My son's first Christmas and the year my husband gave me my engagement ring.
What made you realize the truth about Santa? - I heard my dad downstairs filling the stockings.
Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them? - I make them, and NEVER stick to them. Maybe this year!
What makes the Holidays special for you? - Spending time with my family and friends makes the holiday special for me.  I love listening to Christmas music, watching Christmas movies, and seeing all the beautiful decorations.  Here is a picture of my Christmas tree which makes me happy every time I look at it -


Well this was a little peek into my life and what I like about Christmas.  I would like to take this time to extend holiday wishes to each and everyone of you reading.  I hope that you have a wonderful holiday season with your friends and family.  Please comment below and tell me what holiday you celebrate and what you love about it. 

Here is the link to Mel's video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKHDHtglXtM

In the case of giving you a little peek into my holiday world - This case is SOLVED!

Detective Kathy

No comments: