Pages


Saturday

Happy New Year!

I know that I have been MIA lately in the blogging department.  It has been a crazy end to 2011 with Christmas and New Years.  I wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of our readers a HAPPY & HEALTHY NEW YEAR.  This past year for me has been so rewarding.  I am able to get on the blog and talk about things that make me happy.  What I especially like is that people actually read what I write because it makes them happy as well.  My new years resolution is that I am going to continue to blog about makeup, skincare, fragrance, and everything else in between.  I want to thank you for reading and for your wonderful comments.  Blogging is truly something that I enjoy doing.  I finally found a place where I can go on and on about things that I enjoy.  I hope that you truly enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing. 

Well I am off to get ready for my night out with Detective Lynn and our boys!  Just a peek into the new year for blogging - I am looking forward to blogging about all my makeup gifts that I received this year for Christmas.  I also already bought tickets for IMATS NYC in April.  I just found out that someone I met on Twitter is going to be there and I couldn't be more excited to meet her in person! I see YouTube tutorials and vlogs in our future! Please continue reading to see whats to come, and what cases the Makeup Detectives are going to solve in 2012! 

Again, thank you to everyone who enjoys reading our blog.  Please have a safe and wonderful New Years Eve!  As for the coming year, may it be filled with love, happiness, and peace.  May all your glammy wishes and dreams come true! Oh and may you buy at least one limited edition piece of Chanel!  ; )

As for ending the year on a glamorous note - This chapter is CLOSED! 

Detective Kathy

No comments: