Pages


Monday

My Valentine's Day Gift featuring POMP!

Well we all know that tomorrow is Valentine's Day and my present actually came today.  I thought I would write a quick post and show you all what I received.  I decided that I really "needed" another piece of jewelry from Pomp and what better time to get it, as a gift!  It is getting harder and harder to decide what piece I want next.  I wish I could just order all of them and be done with this obsession.  Ok, I will make this short and sweet.  I wanted to get this up that way if you are still in search of your perfect present, this might just be for you.

I received the POMP Starfish necklace in rose gold today.  I know I say this about every singe piece of POMP but there really is nothing else to say.  This piece is absolutely stunning.  I love the larger size of the starfish itself.  This is an amazing statement necklace.  I know that this is going to be my new signature piece!  Here is the information and photo of Sharon wearing it, taken from the website -

This is the piece that started it all! Our most popular item is now available in rose-toned gold. Hanging on an 18" chain with a lobster claw clasp. 14kt plated rose colored gold.

Here is my photo up close -

See once again, I told you STUNNING!  If you would like to order this gorgeous sea creature or another gorgeous piece you can go to http://shop.sharoncasejewelry.com/Starfish-Pendant-0013.htm to get yours!

In the case of POMPing it up one more time - This case is SOLVED!

Detective Kathy

No comments: