Pages


Friday

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!

It is finally time for me to unveil a secret project that I have been working on for the past two months.  I have been  so excited and even though I shouldn't have,  let a few hints out of the bag!   Now my investigation is complete and I finally am able to share it with all of you.  
I am honored to say that I am a Power Primper for Pretty in my Pocket, a.k.a. PRIMP.  This is a revolutionary mobile shopping assistant and social sharing app that just became available in the iTunes app store! 
  • beauty product reviews with makeup tips from experts and friends. Did I mention all of their tips are available on your phone?
  • With PRIMP’s social community, you can follow your friends and our experts and rate and review beauty and skincare products yourself!
  • If you are in metro Atlanta or Nashville, PRIMP has partnered with Woo Skincare and Cosmetics and (Plā) Beauty for local beauty perks. These are available starting Monday, July 16th.
  • Coming soon: PRIMP will release location-based perks to your area.
  • Download the app now to follow me as a Power Primper TODAY!


With a quick bar code scan or product search, you can locate beauty product reviews, recommendations from experts and friends, 
I joined PRIMP as a Power Primper, offering insights into my beauty bag, including my must-have products and favorite beauty tips.
Check PRIMP out on Facebook, Twitter and via their website.

So there you have it my beauties!  As I said above I am honored to be a part of such an amazing outlet for beauty enthusiasts.  I always get questions like, what products are my favorite, and now you can have a virtual look into my makeup bag with you on your mobile phone.  Its like having me with you when you shop.  How fun is that! 
I will keep you updated on PRIMP's progress.  If you have any questions please feel free to comment below, tweet me, or send me an email.  You know I love to talk, especially about makeup! 

Here is a picture of me along with the other PRIMPERS -

In the case of being able to participate in an amazing way to help out my followers when they are need of beauty advice - This case is SOLVED!

Detective Kathy or should I say ... Power Primper Kathy ; )

 

No comments: