Pages


Saturday

New foundation, fragrance, and fun eye combo to share!

I have been purchasing quite a few items these days and I thought I would share a few with you.  This will be a quick one so if you have any specific questions about the products, please comment below and I will answer! 

I would like to start with a product that I have been loving this past week.  It is a foundation by Loreal called True Match Lumi.  I was at Ulta and ended up spotting it, remembering that Vanessa from TheBombShellSuite on YouTube bought it, I decided to give it a try.  This is a wonderful, light foundation.  It is sheer for me which I only really like, and can get away with in the summer.  The color suits my skin tone, which is hard to do these days so that is a plus.  I will continue using this for the summer and then most likely switch back to my Chanel's for fall and winter.  This is when I will need more coverage and my skin will be lighter.  Here is a picture of this foundation in the color C6 -
The next product that I would like to tell you about is a perfume oil that is actually a repurchase.  I was visiting my sister in Albany the other day and we went into my favorite store Circles.  A large sale table appeared and on it were Sage Fragrances for less than half the price.  Last year I bought one for $45.00, now they were all $20.00.  These are the cutest little perfume oils with the most  gorgeous scents.  If you are not familiar with Sage, her website is http://sagejewelry.com/ you can read all about her, and her amazing creations.  The fragrance that I bought is Turquoise.  It is so amazing for summer, very beachy.  This tiny little bottle packs a punch in the fragrance department.  I totally think that they are worth $45.00.  To find them on sale was a fab surprise.  I am actually going to have my sister pick me up a few more.  On Sage's website you can order samples, in case you don't have a place that sells them near you.  If you like unique scents, Sage is your girl!
The last products that I bought were also from Circles.  These are two products by Laura Mercier.  This is a brand that I usually skip over, accept for their concealer.  Once again I was watching a YouTube video and Michelle1218 was raving about the Metallic Cream Eye Colour in Rose Gold.  This is a gorgeous color and I really have nothing else like it in my collection.  I bought that and also a shadow in Pink Crystal.  Here is a photo of the shadow below.  As you can see its sparkly and gorgeous.  I haven't used it with the Rose Gold yet but I am positive it will be a winning combo -



Well that is all I have for you today my friends.  I do have other purchases that I will share at a later date.  I also have some fab new products to tell you about so stay tuned!

In the case of adding some more pretties that I cannot live without to my collection - This case is SOLVED!

Detective Kathy

No comments: