Pages


Monday

All Nudes are NOT Created Equal!

So you all know show me a new nude lip combo and I am so on board!  I feel like I say this about all nudes but I have found the best nude combo in the whole wide world!  Ever since my girly Vanessa, TheBombShellSuite on YouTube raved about Bare Escentuals Buxom Lip Cream in White Russian I was on the hunt to make this baby mine.  I stalked Sephora like it was my job and couldn't seem to get it.  What I did get was my 500 perk bonus that I had been saving months for.  This was from Bare Escentuals and included a full size lip gloss, mini mascara, and also the new love of my life Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick in Sydney.  Who would have ever thought that I would find my holy grail lip product in a free 500 perk package!?!?!?!? This color is absolutely amazing and the perfect nude.  It goes on smooth and creamy and stays forever and ever.  I do use a lip liner with this, though you really don't need too.  I just like more definition in my lips.  I used MUFE Aqua Lip in 3C, which is another rec from Vanessa.  So after calling Sephora one day to ask the girl if White Russian was in stock, her reply was NO, I still proceeded to venture in.  I was just getting ready to check out and happen to glance over at THREE, yes that is right my friends, THREE BUXOM LIP CREAMS IN WHITE RUSSIAN! Now silly me just grabbed one, little did I know that it will probably never be seen again in my Sephora.  Oh well at least I have one of these gorgeous creatures in my greedy little paws FINALLY!  So I have worn it every single day and even purchased a full size Sydney incase I happen to run out.  My lips are the perfect shade of nude for my tanned summer skin!  All is good in the world and I am one happy little camper.
Here are the colors below for your viewing pleasure -








See how gorgeous they are?  All I have to say is that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE BUXOM Lip Products and cannot imagine using anything else.  I failed to mention that these products smell amazing and have a tingling effect to plump your pout.  As for the plumping part, I really don't know if that ever works for me, but they are fab as is!  I even went in, checking for more White Russian, and purchased another combo of Buxom products in PINK!  That is another post for another day.

In the case of finding products that make my lips look pouty, nude, and perfect - This case is SOLVED!

Detective Kathy 

No comments: