Pages


Thursday

Detective Kathy's Fall Favorites "Tag"

I am going to do my first "Tag" blog!  These type of "tags" are usually done on YouTube but I have seen them on blogs as well.  My friend Leslie - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheStyleSupreme had asked for her subscribers on YouTube to either do a video response or a blog response.  I thought this was a fun tag so here are my fall favorites -


Fall Loves Tag:

Top 5 Fall Makeup Items - This was of course my favorite question! 

1. Lipstick - I tend to lay off the gloss a little in the fall and winter.  Chanel "Secret" Rouge Coco is gorgeous for fall. This color has a little more color than my usual nudes.
2.  Eyeshadow - My Urban Decay Naked Palette.  I love this for fall because the colors are darker and seem to look better when I am less tan.  I also love Chanel's Fauve.  This is absolutely gorgeous.
3. SELF TANNER!!! - This is my favorite product for fall and winter so I can keep some of my color.  My self tanner of the moment is St. Tropez Self Tanning Mousse. 
4. Liquid Foundation - This is a must for fall and winter to cover all of my imperfections.  I am currently using MAC Pro Longwear.  I am actually waiting for samples of Chanel's new Perfection Lumiere to see if I like that. 
5. Highlighter/Bronzer - I know, I know that is two!  I love highlighter in the fall because I am usually too tan to wear it and I look like a shiny little disco ball.  I love MAC Chez Chez Lame at the moment.  I love bronzer to make me look tan of course.  I have been using Chanel's Terre Ambre for years.  I like to contour with Bobbi Brown in #4 Deep.

Fave fall hair product - My favorite hair product is Terax Crema conditioner.  This is a must have for my dry, course hair in the fall. 

Fave fall nail polish - Chanel Graphite. I LOVE this color and have used over half the bottle.  Out of all my colors this is my absolute fav.

Fave fall scent - Tom Ford Black Orchid - I have been wearing this scent for years now. It is so sexy and strong.  Love it for fall and winter.  I also love Fresh Cannabis Santal mixed with it. 

Most worn clothing item and accessory - My most worn clothing item for fall and winter this year will definitely be my Missoni for Target Scarf.  I have only worn it twice because the weather has been extremely hot but I know once the cooler weather hits, I will be sporting it.  My favorite accessory for fall is my Louis Vuitton Speedy 30.  I like to put my Neverfull away for the winter to rest.  The Speedy seems to fit my lifestyle better in the winter because it is a lot smaller.

Random Fall Questions
Beauty and Fashion:


1. Who's your fall style icon? - Leslie from The Style Supreme.  I love the way she puts outfits together and stays on trend!
2. Going to a corn maze, what do you wear? - This was last weekend actually.  It was extremely hot so my fall clothing was not in attendance.  What I would have worn if it was a normal fall day - My Ugg boots, stretchy black pants that I love, Missoni Scarf and my jean jacket.

3. Fave Halloween movie? - Halloween - all 25 of them! : P

4. Fave Halloween candy? - Butterfingers - Probably the only time I eat them.

5. What are you going to be for Halloween? - I haven't decided yet.  Last year I was Snookie!

Well this was my first "tag" blog.  I hope everyone enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed posting it!

In the case of doing my first of many "tag" blogs and sharing some fun facts with my readers - This case is SOLVED!

Detective Kathy

No comments: