Top 5 Fall Makeup Items - This was of course my favorite question!
1. Lipstick - I tend to lay off the gloss a little in the fall and winter. Chanel "Secret" Rouge Coco is gorgeous for fall. This color has a little more color than my usual nudes.
2. Eyeshadow - My Urban Decay Naked Palette. I love this for fall because the colors are darker and seem to look better when I am less tan. I also love Chanel's Fauve. This is absolutely gorgeous.
3. SELF TANNER!!! - This is my favorite product for fall and winter so I can keep some of my color. My self tanner of the moment is St. Tropez Self Tanning Mousse.
4. Liquid Foundation - This is a must for fall and winter to cover all of my imperfections. I am currently using MAC Pro Longwear. I am actually waiting for samples of Chanel's new Perfection Lumiere to see if I like that.
5. Highlighter/Bronzer - I know, I know that is two! I love highlighter in the fall because I am usually too tan to wear it and I look like a shiny little disco ball. I love MAC Chez Chez Lame at the moment. I love bronzer to make me look tan of course. I have been using Chanel's Terre Ambre for years. I like to contour with Bobbi Brown in #4 Deep.
Fave fall hair product - My favorite hair product is Terax Crema conditioner. This is a must have for my dry, course hair in the fall.
Fave fall nail polish - Chanel Graphite. I LOVE this color and have used over half the bottle. Out of all my colors this is my absolute fav.
Fave fall scent - Tom Ford Black Orchid - I have been wearing this scent for years now. It is so sexy and strong. Love it for fall and winter. I also love Fresh Cannabis Santal mixed with it.
Most worn clothing item and accessory - My most worn clothing item for fall and winter this year will definitely be my Missoni for Target Scarf. I have only worn it twice because the weather has been extremely hot but I know once the cooler weather hits, I will be sporting it. My favorite accessory for fall is my Louis Vuitton Speedy 30. I like to put my Neverfull away for the winter to rest. The Speedy seems to fit my lifestyle better in the winter because it is a lot smaller.
2. Going to a corn maze, what do you wear? - This was last weekend actually. It was extremely hot so my fall clothing was not in attendance. What I would have worn if it was a normal fall day - My Ugg boots, stretchy black pants that I love, Missoni Scarf and my jean jacket.
3. Fave Halloween movie? - Halloween - all 25 of them! : P
4. Fave Halloween candy? - Butterfingers - Probably the only time I eat them.
5. What are you going to be for Halloween? - I haven't decided yet. Last year I was Snookie!
Well this was my first "tag" blog. I hope everyone enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed posting it!
In the case of doing my first of many "tag" blogs and sharing some fun facts with my readers - This case is SOLVED!