Pages


Thursday

IMATS NYC 2012 Haul

So let me begin by saying, I went, I saw, I learned, & I shopped!  Even though IMATS is a distant memory, I think of it every single day when I use all of the items that I purchased.  Since a lot of my readers and friends have asked to see photos of what I bought, I will post photos here.  I will be doing a separate blog post on most of the items.  There are some that are so AMAZING I just cannot wait to tell you about.  After I do this blog with the photos, I will hop right back on and write about a product that I know I WILL NOT live without now that I have it! 

So here it goes -













Well there you have it, everything I bought at IMATS NYC 2012! I think that's all at least!  If you have any questions on any of the products, please send me a message on Twitter, or comment below.  I did already post some of these photos on Twitter and had a lot of questions about the INGLOT products.  I will do a separate post on the colors very soon.  The first post I will be doing is about GLEAM Body Radiance created by the gorgeous Melanie Mills, and also my new favorite brushes of all time Bdellium Tools.  I loved them both so much I actually ordered more last night online.  I was going to wait until I received the others to do a post, but I really can't keep it to myself any longer! 

I did manage to save some money and go to Saks to purchase some Burberry Makeup.  I will also do that in a separate post. 

In the case of making it to IMATS NYC for the second year in a row - This case is SOLVED!

Detective Kathy


No comments: