Pages


Sunday

Happy Easter & POMP CONTEST Winner Chosen!

I just wanted to take a minute and wish a Happy Easter to all who celebrate! I hope you were blessed to enjoy the day with family and friends, and make memories that will last a lifetime.

This morning I numbered all of the contest entries in order that the answers came in.  I put the numbers into Random.org and out came a number attached to KRISTEN @momofSydBlake on Twitter!  I wrote to Kristen via Twitter this morning and she was surprised and very happy about winning the POMP Pearl Earrings by Sharon Case. 

I would like to thank everyone who entered the contest and also thank you to all of my new Twitter friends that I have acquired recently.  I enjoy chatting with you about things we love such as: Sharon Case, POMP, Y&R, makeup, family, and our lives in general!  Next weekend Detective Lynn and I will be taking our trip to NYC to IMATS (The International Makeup Artist Trade Show), and will actually be meeting up with some wonderful girls that I have become friends with on Twitter!  I am so excited for this I can hardly wait.  So much has happened since last years IMATS for me.  Starting this Blog and Tweeting has really been a life changer.  The friendships that I have developed are really a blessing.  I love to have people to chat with who share my interests. 

Before I close this blog post I would like to thank a very special person, Sharon Case, for sending me these beautiful earrings for the contest.  I would also like to thank my friend Bonnie, who's website - http://sharoncasefans.com/ provided the answer to the question for the contest! 

****Just a quick note, in case you didn't win the gorgeous pearl earrings, they are now on SALE!  Sharon has put the Pearl Earrings and Pearl Ring on sale 25% off until Mother's Day.  Here is the link - http://www.sharoncasejewelry.com/Mothers_Day_gift.html  I know what I am getting for Mother's Day!!! Well as long as my son is reading this!!!!

I am sure we all know what the ring and earrings look like but I had to add this beautiful picture of Sharon!  As you can see Sharon is wearing the earrings, ring, and also the Geometric Bracelet, that I recently bought and LOVE! 

Once again, thank you to all of our followers!  We appreciate you and hope that you continue reading!  Our next contest will be coming soon and will feature makeup products, some from IMATS!!

In the case of finding a winner of our first Blog Contest - This case is SOLVED!

Detective Kathy

No comments: