Pages


Monday

Are you a Dior Diva?

While wondering around Sephora last week I discovered the new line of Dior Addict Lipsticks.  Even though I have enough lipsticks to last me the remainder of my life, I still felt compelled to purchase one of these beauties.  The case is absolutely gorgeous.  I am a total sucker for a beautiful case.  I love Guerlain, Chanel, YSL, and Dior cases because of their exquisite beauty.  The new line of Dior Addict's are very sheer and also moisturizing  They are much like, and often compared to Chanel Coco Rouge Shines.  I have one of the Chanel's in Boy.  It is a gorgeous pink but I prefer more nude, as you all know if you follow me.  I ended up picking up the Dior in #178 Urban.  This is a gorgeous light shiny nude pink.  It looks wonderful with MAC lip liner in Whirl.  I like this because it does not need a gloss over top.  It is very shiny and glossy.  Also while I was there I picked up a Dior Bronzer in Original Tan.  I ended up purchasing #002 Honey Tan.  I normally would go for the darkest of the bunch which I believe is #004 Spicy Tan.  I got the lighter one because I wanted to only even out my already tanned skin, and not add more color over top.  This is a wonderful shimmery shade.  I like the way it looks over my holy grail summer foundation - Ambe Aesthetics Dual Foundation in Cafe Latte.  This is the best powder foundation I have ever come in contact with!  Here are the photos -


I am so happy with my Dior purchases.  I actually own quite a few Dior cosmetics.  In case you don't know, Dior has a program called the Dior Diva Program.  They send you free gifts depending on the amount you spend on Dior in one year.  I just sent them out my receipts a few weeks ago and got confirmation today that they shipped me out my presents!  I am so excited.  If you check out their website - http://www.dior.com/ it will tell you all the details about becoming a Dior Diva!  I also took this from the website -

Adorable Diva - 100 points
Receive deluxe travel sizes of Dior best sellers in an adorable mini Dior shopping bag.

Diva Deluxe - 250 points
Receive a full size Diorshow Extase Mascara in Black and a deluxe skincare miniature in a must-have pouch.

Runway Diva - 500 points
Receive a full sized Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum and Primer, Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Awakening Lipbalm, and a deluxe fragrance miniature in a chic makeup pouch.

Divine Diva - 1000 points
Receive a full size Diorshow Extase Mascara in Black, Dior Addict Lip Polish in Fresh Expert, 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Earth Reflection, and two deluxe skincare miniatures in a signature Dior makeup trunk.

Who doesn't love getting something for free?  I had about 350 points and I was nearing the end of the year so I opted for the Diva Deluxe points.  I will do a post and show photos once I receive it in the mail.  Speaking of in the mail, I am waiting for a few other treats to come in the next week or so.  I ordered from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale.  I got a few Chanel items, 3 to be exact, and I also ordered a self tanner from QVC.  Once I get these products I will do a blog post as well. 

Until then, in the case of finding more Dior products to get me one step closer to the Divine Diva points - This case is SOLVED!

Detective Kathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks.