Pages


Tuesday

Dior Diva Rewards Gift has Arrived!

I just happened to walk outside and there was a box from Dior!!! I have to say that this process was super fast.  I have read that it can take up to 3 months for people to get their gifts.  This whole process from mail to my door took less than 3 weeks.  I think it was 2 to be exact!  I received a pink makeup bag, a full size Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara in Black, and a deluxe sample of Capture Totale.  I am so happy with these gifts, especially the Dior makeup bag!  Dior rarely does a gift with purchase so this is something nice that they do for their customers.  Remember the more you spend the bigger your gift!  Here is a photo -

As you can see it is really cute!  The mascara sells for $28.00.  I am excited to try this mascara.  I will let you know what I think.  My current holy grail mascara is ... believe it or not... Cover Girl Lash Blast!  I have been using this for years.  I am going to try the new Dior tomorrow and see if it compares.

In the case of getting a cutie patootie gift for free....This case is SOLVED!

No comments: