Pages


Saturday

Review - St. Tropez Self Tanning Mousse

If you follow me on Twitter you know that I recently tweeted about purchasing from the St. Tropez Self Tanning Mousse from QVC.  I used it a few times now and wanted to post a quick review.  I usually use a spray self tanner from Body Drench that I have been using for years.  I self tan my arms, legs, chest, and my face on occasion.  I had always like the color that the Body Drench gave, and I also liked that it did not have any smell or funky odor. 

I ended up buying the St. Tropez last Friday night when I saw it on two flex pays on QVC.  I had always wanted to try this but have never taken the plunge.  I am so happy that I finally did.  The product itself is a huge 8 fl. oz bottle.  It also came with an application mitt.  I tried it on my chest, face, and arms first.  Last night I tried it on my legs as well.  The color is a gorgeous bronze.  I am already pretty tan from being outside but I like a self tanner to get the backs of my legs and arms.  I also like it to even out my tan from the sun. 

The only negative point that I can write about is that it takes a little longer to dry then my Body Drench.  This could also be due to the fact that it is about 110 degrees in my house!  There is no odor and the color seems to be a bit darker than the Body Drench.  I like the fact that it came with a mitt.  This protected my hands and nails so they did not get stained.  Even though I would wash with soap right after application, it seems my hands would always have that weird self tanner look.

All in all I am totally happy with this product.  I would definitely recommend it.  It is easy to apply and you don't actually have to use a lot of product.  I am an addict so I will probably re-apply this on my chest and arms nightly.  As for my face, I will still stick with my Clarins Delectable Self Tanning Mousse that I have been using for quite some time.  When I want to kick the color up a notch, I will use the St. Tropez as well.   If you would like to find other reviews on this product there are a ton on YouTube.

In the case of finding a product that will still make me a bronze goddess when the sun no longer shines in Upstate New York - This case is SOLVED

Detective Kathy

No comments: