When I mentioned to Sharon that I was having a blog contest she graciously offered to send me a POMP prize. You all know how in LOVE with her jewelry I am so this is absolutely perfect. Sharon asked me what piece I wanted and I told her to choose. She chose to send the gorgeous and exquisite Pearl Earrings that she wears a lot both on Y&R and in her real life. These earrings are absolutely stunning! These are actually one piece that I don't already own. I will definitely have to change that! Don't worry, though I have been tempted to put them on, they are safe and secure in their little pink bag and POMP box! Well I did take them out for their photo shoot which I will show below -
We are giving away a gorgeous pair of POMP by Sharon Case Pearl Earrings valued at $39.95. These will be delivered to your door personally by Sharon! Well, alright that is not necessarily true, not for THIS contest at least. They will be sent to you in the mail! : )
1. To enter you MUST follow this blog, follow me on Twitter, and/or follow our Facebook page.
2. You must answer the question about Sharon Case correctly and sent to me on Twitter @makeupdetective through a DM, or through the email Makeupdetective@gmail.com
3. This contest will run from TODAY, March 24, 2012 - Saturday, April 7, 2012. The winner will be chosen on SUNDAY, APRIL 8, 2012 and announced on Twitter, the Facebook page, and here on the blog in a separate post!
If you have any questions please feel free to email me at Makeupdetective@gmail.com
Here is the question -
GOOD LUCK to everyone, and again thank you for supporting our blog the past year! Don't forget, the best is yet to come! Ok go on now and start investigating!
In the case of making one of our lucky followers feel like a daytime diva - This case is SOLVED!
* Since this is our first contest, there may be updates that come along. Here is the first, this contest IS OPEN to everyone even INTERNATIONAL! *
* Another update - I changed where to submit the answer to the ?, you wouldn't want to post it in the comments for everyone to see! Send it in an email or Twitter DM!