Pages


Thursday

Ulta Rewards Program = Free Perfume!

If you follow my travels you know that a few months ago an Ulta store came to town.  You can also see from my haul posts that a lot of my treasures come from that fabu store!  A few weeks ago I received in the mail my Ulta reward points.  I was so happy because I reached a level 7.  The reward for this is a $45.00 bottle of perfume for free.  There were other items that I could have chosen but give me a certificate for a free $45.00 bottle of perfume and I am on board! 

The perfume that I chose was a little out of the norm for me.  I usually choose those sexy and woodsy, almost masculine fragrances.  I decided to venture out and give a new fragrance a try.  I ended up with Salvatore Ferragamo's Incanto Bloom.  This fragrance 's composition encompasses grapefruit blossom, freesia, tea rose, champaca, musk and cashmere.  If I had to describe it in my own words, I would say that it is much like Stella McCartney's Stella with less rose and more sweetness.  The bottle is cute as a button with one of my favorite things on it - a bow!
All in all this is a pretty fragrance.  I think I would definitely not reach for this in the winter because of the sweetness.  I am happy to add it to my collection but do feel as though the woodsy, sexy fragrances suit me a little better.  I like to wear this sprayed all over and put my Stella McCartney roller ball on my pulse points. I think this makes it stay a little longer.  I have to say that I did get compliments at work when I wore this.  That is always a good sign!

If you would like to know more about the Ulta reward program please feel free to email me or comment below.  I didn't want to write all of the details in my post. 

In the case of finding a fun, free, flirty, fragrance - This case is SOLVED!

Detective Kathy

No comments: