Pages


Saturday

Where in the world is Detective Kathy?

I know that I have been MIA for a week or so and it seems I am having some writer's block.  Not literally writer's block, as in I don't have Chanel Nail Polishes, or Inglot Makeup floating around in my head, writer's block as in there are so many things going on in the world right now.  Every time I go to write about a lipstick or nail polish I think of hurricanes, tornado's, and earthquakes.  If you read my posts you know that I rarely stray from the makeup talk.  Today I just had to stray for a minute. 

I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge what is going on in the world.  Sometimes things are more important that makeup, YES I did say that.  I wanted to tell all of my friends and family to stay safe during the Hurricane and whatever else Mother Nature has coming our way. 

Don't worry, I will be back to my regular makeup jibber next week. Believe me I have a TON to talk about!  I am just taking a break to let Mother Nature write her blog this weekend. 

God Bless and please take care everyone! xoxoxoxoxox

Detective Kathy

3 comments:

Stacy Kleber said...

Too bad you couldn't highlight all the cool makeups with neat names that relate to earthquakes or hurricanes or other things that relate to this storm... OPI or Deborah Lippmann should create a "Come on, Irene" nail polish for the storm.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kathy, you're sweet. I know how you are about storms but hopefully being prepared really helps everyone stay safe. You take care too! Looking forward to next blog. xo

Mprimmie said...

We will be safe Frankie and I have each and were ready.you are my contact person and little sister love you enjoy tonight and I will keep in touch