Pages


Friday

Calling All Pretty Girls - Let's Save Some $$$

So here's the 411 for all my pretty girl followers of my blog posts and on my favorite media outlet Twitter!  As you all may know from one of my previous blog posts about my fav daytime diva Sharon Case, I was on the hunt for her favorite lipgloss and lipstick.  My investigation was successful and I found that "Pretty Girl Makeup" was Sharon's go to company for her perfect pout.  If you follow her on Twitter, you will even find a picture of her with her Pretty Girl Lipgloss in "You're A Doll".

To my surprise, Christina Flach CEO of Pretty Girl Makeup emailed me today with something special for me, and something for me to share with all of you!  Christina knows that after purchasing a few of her products, I am so in love with her colors, formula, and packaging.  She gave me a 25% off code for myself, and also for my followers and friends!  I am so excited because there are  more colors that I would like to add to my collection!  Just for reference, Sharon's favorite colors are - Lipgloss in "Soul Mate" and "You're A Doll" and lipsticks in "Let's Go Shopping" and "Rich Husband".  The first two colors that I received are pictured in my post - "Update on Sharon Case's Lip Colors".  The other one I received a few days later.  I will post a photo below for you.  This is the color - "Day At The Spa".  I have been getting a ton of compliments on this color whenever I wear it.  Its the perfect pink pearl color!
So here is the website so you can go on and order - http://prettygirlmakeup.com  All you have to do is type the word - "PRETTY" in the box where it says Voucher.  When you order, please comment below and let me know what you are getting.  I am certain that you are going to fall in love with Pretty Girl just like I did! 

In the case of saving money and wearing the same colors as our favorite Pretty Girl Sharon Case - This case is SOLVED!

Detective Kathy 

No comments: