Pages


Sunday

Lipstick Combo of The Day & Nails of The Night

So today was mostly a relaxing and lay around day.  I did happen to step out for a little while to the store.  Though I wasn't at my Hollywood best in the makeup department, I still had a rockin lip combo.  I decided to wear my new lip colors from Pretty Girl Makeup.  As I said in my post below, the lipstick is a little dark for me by itself.  Once I applied the gloss over it this color was perfect!  Here is the combo below -

Isn't that gorg?  Ok so now it's that time on a Sunday that I polish my nails.  I usually try to have this done before one of my fav shows Glam Fairy starts!  The colors I have chosen are Nars Ecume and 5 different glitter polishes, once for each nail over the white.  Here are the polishes below -

The colors are (from left to right) NYC Starry Silver Glitter, Revlon Blue Mosaic, Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance, Wet & Wild Sparked, Wet & Wild Party of Five Glitters, and the star in the center Nars Ecume.  I like to sparkle it up a little with polish especially when its cold and snowy outside.  When I look down at my sparkly nails, it just makes me happy and think of spring!

In the case of finding finding the perfect pout and the perfect polish - This case is SOLVED!
Detective Kathy

2 comments:

ChrissyA said...

Love the polish!

ChrissyA said...

Love the polish!