Pages


Friday

It is Bond no.9 Time

No silly not Mambo #5, Bond no.9!  You all know that I love perfume and am somewhat of an addict!  All of the scents that I am attracted to all have the same dark and woodsy smell.  What I look for in fragrances are any or a combination of these notes - jasmin, creamy vanilla, sheer patchouli, musk, tobacco, cedar, and fig.  I seem to always choose a fragrance with at least two of these notes.  If you check out some of my old posts you will see that some of my favs are - Tom Ford Black Orchid, Angel, Dead Sexy by Tokyo Milk, Fresh Cannibis Santal, Bvlgari Jasmine Noir, and Chanel #5 just to name a few. 

I was trying to decide which perfume I wanted to splurge on as a gift for Christmas and that was an easy choice.  The fragrance I chose is Bond no.9 Nuits De Noho.  This scent is absolutely gorgeous.  I would describe it as a sexy fragrance that is very unique.  I feel that Bond no.9, though quite expensive, are worth every single penny.  First you have the staying power.  Bond fragrances last all day and they also stay the same all day long.  What I mean by this is, did you ever have a perfume where you spray it on and first it smells like one thing, a little while later it smells totally different.  Bond fragrances will not do this.  They smell the same when you first put them on until you end your day.  The second reason why I love Bond is because they are unique.  The smells are unlike any other perfumes you may try.  I often spray perfume and it reminds me of something else, or worse reminds me of someone else.  The last reason why I love Bond perfumes is because they are named after my favorite place in the whole wide world - NEW YORK CITY!  So here is a picture of my gorgeous new jewel!
Here is the description taken from the Bond website about my sexy bottle of happiness -
A new kind of nighttime femininity: Irreverent, unapologetic, favors a shot of icy vodka. A contemporary fruity-floral gourmand skin-scent that’s the ultimate in sexy avant-garde urbanity.
Now doesn't that sound AH-MAZING??? I think so!

So if you are looking for a perfume that is truly unique, long lasting, and has a fabu name look no further Bond no.9 is a winner! Check out the website - http://www.bondno9.com/ to see what Bond has waiting for you!

In the case of smelling a little bit sexier in the new year - This case is SOLVED!

Oh to all my Sharon Case fans - I think I am going to ask Sharon the big question??? - Hello gorgeous Sharon, what is your signature scent?  I will report back with my discovery!  xoxoxo

Detective Kathy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a favorite perfume, but I loved reading the blog entry as always! Can't wait to hear what Sharon's favorite is. :-)
~ColonnadeLynn

The Makeup Detective said...

Ahhh thank you so much! I am excited to hear what Sharon's fav is too! I asked her the other day but she hasn't been on Twitter in a while. She is on tonight but said she is watching the G.G. so I don't want to bother her. I will ask again tomorrow if she is on. I might have to ask Patti what scents she smells in the makeup room! What I wouldn't give to have her job for just one week, heck I would settle for one day! lol : )

Anonymous said...

Such a small think. ;-) But such a great idea