Pages


Thursday

Viva Las Vegas - Chanel Style

So when we were young it was thoughts of sugarplums dancing in our heads, now that we are older sugarplums, probably not so much! I came across a photo today while checking out some fav blogs that has not stopped dancing in my head since I laid eyes on it.  This picture really had me at HELLO!  I love to read other blogs about --- Makeup!  Did you really think I would say anything else?  One of my fav's is called  "LaChanelphile" here is the link -    http://lachanelphile.com/   Let me just tell you something about this blog, this blog knows the ins and outs of Chanel! Everything from makeup, fashion, accessories, etc. it has it all!  I always check to see whats new and exciting.  Today something was definitely new and exciting.  I will post some of the info below, although I would recommend you clicking over to the site to check out the ahmazing photos!  Proper blog etiquette, I will not post photos from another blog, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go take a look! It is totally something not to be missed.

Ok so here it is - The fabu Peter Philips has created a Limited Edition collection for the Chanel Boutique at the Bellagio in Las Vegas!  It is currently closed for remodeling and for the grand opening there will be some glitzy gems that a true Chanel lover can't afford to miss out on.  Here is the info below -

"Las Vegas de Chanel includes four items: Lucky Stripes, a compact with four shades of sand and bronze to be worn on eyes, face or cheekbones; Rouge Coco Shine in Brilliant, a sheer golden lip shade; Le Crayon Lèvres Vegas Gold, a gold lip pencil; and it wouldn’t be a collection without a covetable Le Vernis in Gold Fingers."

Wait until you see the Lucky Stripes compact, it is to die for! The rest of the products are glitzy and gorg as well but that compact is something extra special.  I tried numerous times to call the boutique today but lady luck was not on my side!  I do believe they are still closed for remodeling.  I have a  friend in Vegas, shout out to Sammie, checking on it for me tomorrow. 

As soon as I find out any info, I will let you all know.  I am going to take a gamble and try to call again later!  Don't forget check out the photos!  Do it right before you go to bed, that way you will have gorgeous and glitzy Chanel dreams!

In the case of my credit card aching once again because of CHANEL - This case will forever and ever be OPEN!

Detective Kathy

No comments: