Pages


Friday

I Just Love to Be A Winner!

As far as makeup products, you may think that it takes a lot to impress me!  You might be thinking  if it doesn't come in a shiny black compact with white interlocking CC's, it usually doesn't make it in my makeup bag.  That is actually not true at all.  I have so many products from all different lines.  I have products from the drug store, department store, and speciality stores alike!  I love them ALL, I would be lying if I said I loved them all equally, but anyway I love them so let's just leave it at that!

I had mentioned in a previous post that I won a contest on Twitter.  The contest was from the website - "Beauty Undercover" www.beautyundercover.com.  They have something called "Swag Alerts" everyday.  This is where they alert their Twitter followers once the give away is open.  You simply go on the website and fill out the info.  I hate to say it but the first time I entered, I was a WINNER!  I won a NYX Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit.  This little beauty holds 9 eye shadows and 2 lip colors.  When I opened it up I immediately thought it looked like a mini Naked Palette.  The colors were super pretty and I was excited to see how the pigment and staying power was going to be.  I used it the next morning and knowing the quality of all the other NYX products that I own, I should have known that  these were just as amazing!  The colors had a ton of pigment, went on smooth, and stayed on all day.  Can't beat that with a big fat bat now can we? I read that the palette is $13.00 and can be purchased at Ulta.  This is TOTALLY worth the price in my beauty book.  I would actually pay much more for something with this quality and convenience.  Most of the colors are matte, which I have been liking for a change.  Here is the palette below -



Ironic that the last Twitter contest I won was also NYX products!  I have been enjoying those as well.  NYX is a great line especially for someone who doesn't want to spend a lot on cosmetics, but doesn't want to sacrifice the quality.  They have a ton of products to choose from with a vast array of colors.  I would definitely purchase more of these cuteee little NYX palettes.

Make sure you check out Beauty Undercover.  They have so much more than giveaways! They talk about current trends, cosmetics and a lot more.  It's a great site, and the giveaways are the fabu! Also how about that name - Beauty Undercover, I think that they should team up with The Makeup Detectives!  Imagine the cases of beauty that would be solved!

In the case of feeling like one of the luckiest girls in the world - This case is SOLVED!

Detective Kathy

No comments: