Pages


Sunday

Beauty Maven - Kim Kardashian

I was searching the Internet today and came across this absolutely stunning picture.  It is obviously Kim Kardashian who I am a huge fan of.  I think that her look is absolutely flawless. 
I found this information about her favorite lip products - 

Lips: To get Kim’s signature nude lip look she uses a nude lipliner called Stripdown by MAC (find one to match your skintone). She then uses MAC’s Angel lipstick with NARS Turkish Delight lip gloss on top. For a matte nude lip Kim lines her lips with MAC Subculture lipliner then applies NARS Belle De Jour lipstick.

You all know from my previous posts that I love Stripdown, I also own Angel (thanks to Detective Lynn when I took it out of her makeup bag one night) and Turkish Delight.  Tomorrow this will definitely be the trio I will be trying!  Who doesn't want to have that Kim K gorgeous pout right?  

In the case of finding someone who I think is one of the most gorgeous people in the world - This case is SOLVED

Detective Kathy  

No comments: