Pages


Saturday

French Fries in my Makeup Bag

If you follow our blog I bet you clicked on this and thought to yourself, Detective Lynn occasionally posts about eating healthy, and now Detective Kathy is talking about french fries in her makeup bag! What has this blog become!!!

Actually if you are familiar with YouTube gurus such as JuicyStar07, Allthatglitters21, EmilieClarke, MakeupbyMel, and LovePeaceandLipgloss, you know exactly what I am talking about.  Before I continue on I just have to clear one thing up - I would never even put actual french fries anywhere near my precious handbag, let alone inside my makeup bag! 

What I am talking about is the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in the color French Fries!! When Detective Lynn and I were holding our weekly Ulta investigation,  I had remembered the color French Fries was liked and used by a lot of the gurus.  I had to purchase this color and add it to my collection. 

This color is a gorgeous shimmery bronze brown.  When I first saw it I thought that it would be perfect with Wood Winked Shadow by MAC.  I wore this the other day by applying it all over my lower lid.  I then smudged it in and took Wood Winked and put it over that.  In the crease I chose a deep brown called Embark also by MAC.  The two colors together were gorgeous.  The NYX Jumbo Pencil helped the color stay on all day.  It also made it more vibrant and shimmery.  I finished it off with three of my  favorite eye products - Styli Style Waterproof Black liner, Milk pencil by NYX in my lower waterline, and Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara.  This was a gorgeous bronze combination. Here are the products that I used below -


* Ulta had a sale on NYX cosmetics.  They were buy two get one free.  I ended up getting French Fries, a sharpener, and also a Lip Pencil in #857 Nude Beige. 

In the case of me promising to never blog again about having French Fries in my makeup bag - This case is SOLVED!!!

Detective Kathy

No comments: