Pages


Friday

Review - Nude/Peach Lip Trio

Thank goodness the blog is up and running!  Yesterday it was down for maintenance and I was having withdrawals.  So the other day I posted my favorite Nude/Pink Lip Trio.  Today I am back with my Nude/Peach trio.   This includes a few more lip products from my new favorite store .... ULTA! 

I start with lining with my favorite lip liner from MAC in Stripdown.  This is a wonderful peachy nude color.  Before I purchased the Too Faced Perfect Lips Liner, Stripdown was my go to color with everything.  The next thing I use is my new Lorac lipstick in Nude Scene.  I haven't worn Lorac lipsticks in years.  The reason why I purchased this is because my lips have been so dry lately.  This lipstick claims to be moisturizing which is rare in some of the nude colors that I own.  I put this lipstick on straight from the tube.  The final in my lip trio is a gloss.  This gloss was on one of my favorite bloggers everyday essentials list - Dara from BelledujourNYC - I will put her link below.  The gloss is Prestige Skin Loving Minerals in Soft Peach.  Here are some pictures of these colors  -


This trio is absolutely gorgeous.  The effect is a light, natural, nude lip.  I wore it today at work and received a lot of compliments, (thanks Azerina).  If you are not a huge fan of lipstick, I would definitely recommend the lip liner and gloss combo.  Overall the Lorac really lived up to the moisturizing name.  My lips didn't feel dry today and the colors stayed put for hours.  Nude Scene is a wearable nude that will go well with every skintone.  The Prestige gloss is a wonderful buy especially since it was only $5.49.  Next time I am at Ulta, which will probably be tomorrow, I will be checking out more of these pretties! 

Please comment below and let me know what your favorite nude/pink, and nude/peach lip combos or trios are.  I am always up for trying new colors. 

In the case of finding a peachy/nude lip trio - This case is SOLVED!

Dara from BelledujourNYC's Blog - http://belledujournewyorkcity.blogspot.com/2011/02/everyday-essentials-du-jour-21711.html

Detective Kathy

No comments: