Pages


Monday

Ulta Haul #2......

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day!  I had some time and wanted to post a quick haul.  These are some things that I have picked up from Ulta in the past few days.  Detective Lynn and I spent about 2 hours in Ulta the other day searching for some must have goodies.  I came up with a few lip products and a new perfume.  Most of these were recommendations taken from MakeupbyTiffanyD, and TheBombShellSuite's videos on Youtube.  I will post a link to their videos below.  I will list the products and do another post to review them after I get to try them out for a few days. 

They are from Left to Right - Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover, Purr Perfume by Katy Perry, free purse size GWP from Purr, Lorac Breakthrough Performance Lipstick in Nude Scene, Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Lipgloss in Soft Peach, Kat Von D Lipstick in Celebutard, Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss in For Keeps, and Too Faced Perfect Lips Perfect Nude Liner.


I will tell you that I wore the perfume today and absolutely love it.  It doesn't have a super long staying power but it is a gorgeous fragrance.  The Celebutard lipstick is also something that I wore today and love it! I wore it with the Perfect Lips Liner.  I bought the Smashbox to go over the top and haven't tried it out yet.  I will post a review when I do.  I will also post swatches of the lip products so you can see what they look like.  I am so happy that Ulta came to my area.  My wallet is not happy at all! 

In the case of hauling even more products from Ulta , this case is - MIGHT JUST GO ON FOREVER!

Detective Kathy

http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeupByTiffanyD?blend=1&ob=5#p/u/4/Xu1Cm2VeKzU
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBombshellSuite

No comments: