Pages


Monday

MAC Big Bounce Shadows - Revisited

A few weeks ago I did a review on MAC's Big Bounce Shadows.  I tried this product out and thought of it more as a "small roll" than a "big bounce".  After watching Thebombshellsuite's YouTube video, I decided to give these another try.  She had suggested putting a MAC Paint Pot down first before applying the wet shadow.  She also said that the Makeup Artist at MAC told her she could use these as a highlight on the cheek bone.  I decided to give these another try.

I used my favorite Paint Pot of all time, Vintage Selection.  I put this on using my concealer brush.  Over that I took a little of the Big Bounce in Trophy and patted it on the top.  The two colors together created this gorgeous shimmery, pink champagne color.  I then applied a thick layer of black waterproof liner, tons of waterproof mascara, and my NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk on the inner rim of my lower lash line.  This look was very pretty and shimmery.  It seemed to stay on all day with no creasing.  The color brightened my eye area and gave a subtle shimmer.  Here are the products that I used below -


Thanks to Vanessa, I did give the Big Bounce shadows another chance.  I definitely would not purchase anymore colors, however I now have a use for the one that I have.   

In the case of giving something another try - This case is SOLVED! 

Next up - A review of my favorite waterproof eye products!

Detective Kathy

Here is a link to Vanessa's video review - 


 

No comments: