Pages


Monday

What's next for Detective Kathy........Monthly Favorites!

I have been thinking about my monthly favorites.  Until we get our YouTube channel up and running, I am going to start sharing with you my favorite products of the month.  I will do these at the end of each month.  They will be a collection of what I reach for most.  I will include skincare, makeup, nail polish, and anything else that I might love for that month.  I will also include some hair products.  I have naturally curly and very thick hair.  It is very hard to work with and I struggle to find the perfect product for my curls.  I am sure many of you suffer from the same unruly curls.  If you do please comment below and let me know what you use.  I am always on the look out for new products!  I cannot stay with the same products for too long or my hair gets dry and frizzy.  If I find something special that month, I will post that as well.

I will be starting this at the end of May since I know my choices for makeup will be changing due to the warmer weather.  I am also hoping to incorporate some Corals into my makeup collection.  Coral is such a hot color for summer and I really don't own much!

Detective Kathy

3 comments:

Christina Monaco said...

Hi Kathy,

I am excited to hear your monthly favorites! I LOVE to try new products. For your culry hair you should try product Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. It simply is the BEST.

Anonymous said...

I Love your site.very informative.
Like the name Too: Makeup Detective ,
Good Luck With your new venture.
Your Make Believe "Proctor Dad"
DL

The Makeup Detective said...

Thank you D.L.!!! xoxoxoxox