Pages


Sunday

IMATS 2011 - NYC

A few weeks ago we attended IMATS in gorgeous New York City!  Inglot was the star for me (Kathy) at the show.  Well not knowing there were 2 hour wait lines involved, I lurked my way up to the counter a record setting 6 times! Yes, that is correct 6 times! What I purchased was - 2 lipsticks, 2 glosses, 1 Freedom Palette for lips, 2 eyeshadows, 1 bronzer brick, and last but not least 1 pressed powder.  I have to say that I am currently obsessed with Inglot! LOVE LOVE LOVE I have some pictures that I will post later on today from the event.  I will also post some photos of the products.  I got to meet Koren from EnKore Makeup and Petrilude.  That along with being able to experience Inglot Cosmetics were the highlights from IMATS NYC 2011.  This was an amazing experience since I had never been to anything like this before.  AMAZING and I cannot wait for next year!

Detective Kathy

No comments: