Pages


Sunday

Ulta Haul

I went to Ulta today for the second time.  It actually just opened in our area last Sunday.  Last Sunday was Easter so I really didn't have time to shop around.  Today I did have some time and just wanted to pick up a few things.

Here is what I actually bought  - Two NYX products.  I was so excited because of all the YouTube videos that are about NYX.  I had placed an order for a few NYX products on http://www.cherryculture.com/ but have never been able to see them in person.  When I went over to the display on it was Blair (Juicystar07), and Elle (Allthatglitters21) from YouTube.  One product that I purchased is the Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.  I have heard so much about this white pencil.  I am so excited to try it out as a base for shadow and also in the inner rim of my eye.  I also got a lipgloss in Sweet Heart.  This is a gorgeous nude (of course).  One other item that was not NYX was a roller ball perfume set of Stella McCartney.  This was a set of 4 roller balls.  I had forgotten how much I love this fragrance.

A big shout out to my sister Joann who accompanied me on my Ulta trip! Now onto the goodies and surprises.  I had always read about everyone getting free stuff from Ulta and was always jealous because we didn't have one around here.  Well now I get free stuff too!!  With my NYX purchase, I got a little bag with a bow on it.  Inside it was a lipgloss in Sugar Pie, brow pencil, eye shadow in Black, Ultra Pearl Mania loose shadow, and liquid liner.  The only product that wasn't full size was the liquid liner.  I am so excited about these surprises, especially since I already own Sugar Pie and it is a gorgeous nude.  Next for signing up in Ulta's reward program I got, (all generous sample sizes) Its a 10 leave in spray, Goldwell shampoo, antibacterial hand cream, and a full size Ulta shadow in Sandstone.  The final thing I got for free, like I already didn't get enough, was a large pink tote bag.  That was with a fragrance purchase.  Below is a picture of the NYX gift.

What a fun little shopping trip to Ulta today.  I am so happy that we have one in our area.  I am sure this will be the first of many hauls at Ulta since I love makeup!  For reference the NYX Jumbo Pencil was $4.49, the gloss was $5.49, the roller ball set was $42.00, and I had a $5.00 off coupon!

I guess that in the case of racking up the free stuff and not spending a lot, this case is SOLVED!!!

Detective Kathy

No comments: